Please Note our Reader

This Blog Location is Change for some Technical Reasons.If you Get More exciting Hollywood news,Check out The Active Hollywood.

That Adam Lambert learned from Lady Gaga, Madonna ...


After arriving at the American Idol second Adam Lambert has achieved professional dreams she never imagined.

But while proud of his debut album and eager to tour the world today there is nothing to compare with the answer of his personal heroes: Lady Gaga and Madonna.

In an interview with Australia's Daily Telegraph this week - in anticipation of their concert 20 10 in the country - Lambert through the words of wisdom he shared with this icon.

Lady Gaga: .. "He told me three years before he worked very very hard before him he told me that there is not shining, they could not sleep a lot, they do not get a lot of stability in social life -. Independently and to speak only good and true vitality..

Madonna. "He told me that you can not get wrapped up in all media and message boards have opinions, people will criticize you, especially if you do it well, you can not do much. It's better than the career advice from Madonna him. Queen, right? "

Lambert also spoke about the fine line he must run as a gay man in Hollywood. He said:

"I am very comfortable with my sexuality and have no problem talking about it. This is important for me to be bold about. There are many examples in popular culture. I'm happy to fill that role."

At the same time ... "I'm not a speaker I'm gay I'm a singer. An artist who happened to be gay ."