Please Note our Reader

This Blog Location is Change for some Technical Reasons.If you Get More exciting Hollywood news,Check out The Active Hollywood.

Glenn Beck says the family was excited about the preacher, NYC "people hated"

Alfred Hitchcock's 39 steps to Glenn Beck and his family an option to participate in Bryant Park on Monday night, but was adopted by a number of hosts, the radio program to explain his warm welcome today.

"This was a hostile situation," he, his wife, Tanya, "the back of a deliberate" wine that shows how the images and the human and his daughter Tanya Beck said, and shouted: "We do not like conservatives in here!"


No one is quite enough that the troublemakers, Beck said.

"To vomit so much hatred that people found it necessary to destroy the movie experience for everyone, I apologize," he said. "But we can do it there."

"Proud 25-year-old", and Beck described them as replies that "the most hateful people I never saw." However, there is hope for these lost souls ... they will only be carried out.

"I can not believe all the people around me all night there, I feel for you. I really feel sorry for you ... you ... and they lost absolutely 100% sure that is correct, and they are used and even I do not know. Hatred power will help to build a system. and the Awakening of time may be too late to get out of ... My family and I will accept with open arms. "

Glenn Beck as a preacher? He claims to know a person's agenda.