Please Note our Reader

This Blog Location is Change for some Technical Reasons.If you Get More exciting Hollywood news,Check out The Active Hollywood.

Stella Mouzi Mel Gibson Denies Romance

Model Greg Mouzi Stella says that there is a new girlfriend and Mel Gibson, despite the fact that with the actor on several occasions and "hit it off."

Can not wait to set the record straight after reports that its new tabloid Gibson movement, Mouzi tells people that there is nothing romantic work.
"I came to America from Greece, a few months ago, and is delighted with the hospitality of my many new friends, including, Mel Gibson, with whom I share my knowledge it is only a pleasure," says Stella.

Mouzi also reported that the model of bondage / fetish or "goth kids", as some sites said. He is described as such.

"I am a dancer, artist and photographer Performing -. What amount of my professional life has been hard to be the subject of false rumors, which are very painful for my friends and family members. "

As for Gibson, there are dating someone, says a close friend who Mouzi corroborates you, the source said: "I am 100% just friends."