Please Note our Reader

This Blog Location is Change for some Technical Reasons.If you Get More exciting Hollywood news,Check out The Active Hollywood.

Pink reveals the inspiration behind the baby name of the Sage Willow

Pink revealed how she and husband Carey Hart came up with the name of his daughter - Willow Sage.

"Willow is my favorite tree," the singer told People. "I grew up with them it is the most versatile tree in nature and nothing can break -. Calm, no elements.

"It is possible to bend and withstand everything," she added. "I love that feeling. I want it for her."


As a sage, that word fits perfectly with the surname of her husband.

"Sage is pure and holy," she added. "And it sounded very together. It does not hurt that his last name is Hart -. Flexible pure heart"

The new mother says that his package of joy, is excited, and it became very emotional mother.

"[Willow] is amazing. Everyone's a terrible picture of you not sleep at all, bickering, which leads to divorce ... they sound like waterboarding," said Pink. "It's not so bad! I think I cried more than she, and not just because I'm emotional and a little crazy."

The singer added that Kerry has taken to fatherhood course it did and closer as a couple.

"I knew when I met him, it will be a great father, but watch him fall in love, to see how to raise, I've never been so in love with him in my life," she said. He continued to thank me for it as for him. It's a beautiful moment. "