Please Note our Reader

This Blog Location is Change for some Technical Reasons.If you Get More exciting Hollywood news,Check out The Active Hollywood.

Producers Talk ‘Entourage’ Ending & Big Screen Plans

It may air on HBO, Hello NOT wait for the end of the shock lyubogoy of the characters, when "Entourage" completes his final season in the Goju.

"There is no more death, there is not a big deal," creator / executive producer Doug Ellin told reporters on Thursday at the Television Critics Association's summer session in 2011 in Beverly Hills, at the hour as he sat next to the cast and Mark Wahlberg EP colleagues for final Groups collection. "It really is hope, easy atmosphere ... like [a] The first season, when people just went," This May, the boys ... I have a friend, E, I had a friend, Like a turtle, or a drama ... "


"We just have vibration," he added, HOW sulfur return in Sunday HBO, will end. "That's all."

Elin And Wahlberg once again confirmed that they have plans to make "Entourage" for the film - in the end.

"I said, if I were pressing him to finance themselves, what I would do it," Wahlberg told reporters.

"I've known, we hope that this May a chance to become a film and people have always complained that the episodes are too short, and they want to travel with these guys," Wahlberg continued.

"We will make a movie," Ellin added more, giving great impetus to the screen. "It's a matter of fact, when, how quickly [we] ... come with an idea and do it."

At the hour as the Big Screen "Entourage" travel far, Adrian Grenier, who played eight seasons for Vince (They wrapped up shooting last season), said that his character and that hour with him in real life.

"I have always found a lot of wisdom in the show, especially with my character, who was in the camp to become a leading force for the guys," Adrian said. "I look at it, and I take a lot of signals hell it when he says things like:". Goodness Is this bad, you can not listen to what these people say, "... The idea that is important, not fame, money, glitter, glam, girls. The key here at home with their children, and I tried to live with this line from the beginning. "