Please Note our Reader

This Blog Location is Change for some Technical Reasons.If you Get More exciting Hollywood news,Check out The Active Hollywood.

Anne Hathaway wanted to be a nun

Anne Hathaway was a nun when you were younger.

The 'One Day' actor was eager to explain the Christian right, is joined to a child, has always been a "side-bar thing" is a dream come true secret of his hope to become more of a movie star.

He said: "When I was younger, I thought a while, I had one, how many different things and you will be when you grow up you know it, but I really want to be an actor would have been before. Nun. Nun more side-bar It was one thing. "

But the 28-year-old star admitted the difficulty of "nails" to resist the pressure of his dramatic performances, and always "ruined" if it does not exactly feel right.

Anne added to Britain's OK! magazine: "All. I feel more pressured than ever, and the only thing I feel about nailing a performance never to destroy"