Please Note our Reader

This Blog Location is Change for some Technical Reasons.If you Get More exciting Hollywood news,Check out The Active Hollywood.

Sarah Hyland Not ‘Jealous’ Of Lea Michele, ‘Won’t Apologize’

"Modern Family" Star Sarah Hyland's wrath Gleeks yesterday after a parody of "joy" star LEA Michele red carpet style Friday at the "Fashion Police" Hey.

Now the 21-year-old actress moved to Twitter to clarify his comments.

"People should know that [sic] views," Sarah wrote Saturday. "People think I know the LEA. But I met him 6 years ago when I was 15 years old N nyc.

"I do not intend my comments in a malicious way," continued another Tweet. "But I hate clothes.'s Called big ass. Do U hear all this one."

Simple and quick to squelch charges that the ingenue envy, Twitter, «In a way I envy LEA Michelle. I am happy with my life and I do not envy anyone elses N world. "

Sarah ended with the arrest of a compliment in kind, congratulating the trust red carpet of the LEA is.

"Happy LEA. U know how to work the red carpet. I can not take it as seriously as you do. .. I can not seriously. I do not like the red carpet. I feel stupid," he writes. "So, props to him knowing what you do and enjoy. "

Adding, "but my sincere apologies to my face. I own what I said in that letter. I mimicked what I saw with my two eyes."
 
Sarah asked about the LEA-style red carpet to get him and offered a small screen star.

"It's like a slow movie that. It's like, he puts his hands on his hips like this, and sticks the key - do not know if you can see it sticking out of key, her look more skinnier, and so he went to [pouts lips] hang on his lips ". The time of" Fashion Police "on Friday.

And Sarah does not stop just one LEA, adding: "It's very strange, very strange. I actually saw that red carpet for her, and you will see in the background, as my back was looking at my publicist, and the like do not know what to do next. As this is very annoying for me, I have never seen this before in my life. "

And tear-block comment should be an interesting weekend, because both stars are on the red carpet at the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles Sunday.