Please Note our Reader

This Blog Location is Change for some Technical Reasons.If you Get More exciting Hollywood news,Check out The Active Hollywood.

Justin Bieber Release Female fragrances

Justin Bieber knows what women want. Especially because, more often than not, the answer is simple: his.

But now 17 years old, who has become its own line of nail polish, said he would release a perfume, because let's face it, that ...

"The road to smell a girl comes, it is very important guy, " he said, women's wear daily: "I have such a deep connection with my fans, so create a flavor that I actually love the other so I can bring them closer to my world. "
And indeed, there is no place for her in the past.

This perfume is called "One day, retail $ 35, will be available in June, and Justin Bieber's just awesome, all proceeds benefit the charity.