Please Note our Reader

This Blog Location is Change for some Technical Reasons.If you Get More exciting Hollywood news,Check out The Active Hollywood.

More children, Lindsay Lohan Dating: I'm available!

You kids are in luck. Lindsay Lohan still do not have to leave.

Despite its long relationship with Samantha Ronson, Lindsay, that he is a man with a completely new entry to Australia as the radio said.

Lilo went to Kyle and Jackie O Show and was asked: "? Kids still want to know if you have a chance ... we have not yet had a chance, because you are 'Lesbian, or Bi ... We would like to know you," he replies: "Yes" .
He, in particular children, dating all the way but had been asked questions about bisexual, said: "I am there."

Lohan opened up a number of other issues in his life - dating service community, and the infamous white dress she wore to court.

He is no good, of course, but they hope to buy it, he said that life for good. Just continue to serve as a community?

"I'm having fun. I'm working and I like the center of the Women's Shelter, the second part, I intend to work with children, I think."

the court for its fashion-sexy-for-like ...

"I put on a great sin is not that there is nothing!" he said.

"I love fashion, but the court does not wear it, but the court wanted to go to court because of fear." Today, I am. I think that that is not a prostitute to come to the court was clothed only way ".

"This is" inappropriate. It s all there. "

It is true, deep ... That we have, not the way of views, and would not even criticize this budding fashion icon?