Please Note our Reader

This Blog Location is Change for some Technical Reasons.If you Get More exciting Hollywood news,Check out The Active Hollywood.

Angelina Jolie to Scale Back Film Career?

Angelina Jolie can not even at all.

, Acting on stage, raising six children, and among the global economy has a lot of the plate. He is old, 36, knows something has to give.

What is likely to make it easy the first time is a challenge.

His directorial debut in the movie Cleopatra, Elizabeth Taylor, in post-production and will star in a remake of the Oscar winner said:

"Brad, and we will make fewer movies. I'm getting old, such as working for a long time, he worked for a long time. We lived in well-managed and non-specific do not want to do all our lives. There are other thing. "

They have a thing about life, love, freedom, the question, because "you grow, you are involved in some role in this issue. I'm quite sane, I'm strong enough, I understand, I do not understand? "

Jolie continues, "Who am I, and I know that I'm older ... ... for me to answer and tell me more like a woman less interested in the nature of the assistance as adults, with my family. "

It adopted the children in their countries and the large amounts of charity work, traveling the world as well as for Angelina, he wanted to find a moment of his characters, the answer may be now.

Of course, Angelina Jolie has a number of times exactly the same as before, the first in 2008 and in 2006, and celebrated.