Please Note our Reader

This Blog Location is Change for some Technical Reasons.If you Get More exciting Hollywood news,Check out The Active Hollywood.

Ashley Hebert: SO In Love!!

At times, he would like to know when all this was a mistake. But in the end, Bachelorette star Ashley Hebert said he has found a happy ending he wanted.

This summer, we saw Ashley's fried her face, jerked around and made fun of Bentley Williams, and two other men were killed at the end of the season.

Her to take the ups and downs? All's well that ends well.

"There were definitely moments when I thought I made the mistake of agreeing to be the Bachelorette, and I thought that it does not end well," he said.

"But you come out a stronger person and learn so many things about myself. Eventually, I know I did right. I am so happy and in love."

"I found this great man is strong We've been hanging -.. and talking the whole time I was hoping I would leave this type of relationship."

In the season finale looming on Monday night, Hebert will disclose the identity of Last Man Standing - but it's Ben or JP?

"I'm really ready for it to be over so that we can step into the world and go on with normal everyday life," the 26-year-old from Maine said.