Please Note our Reader

This Blog Location is Change for some Technical Reasons.If you Get More exciting Hollywood news,Check out The Active Hollywood.

Anne Hathaway: Kate Middleton Is My Style Icon

Anne Hathaway plays a princess on the big screen, but it has a lot of admiration for the Duchess - The Duchess of Cambridge, Kate - who credits her feminine style to bring back into fashion.

"I can tell you how grateful I am Kate Middleton?" Said Ann USA Today. "She is an advocate for dressing like a lady.
An officer cleaning stylebook Kate in Hollywood.

"I think that was adopted a few years, this type of slightly dirty look from Hollywood -. You know, wiry hair, homeless, what I really wanted," Ann laughed. "I was like, 'OK, I give that a go." [But] I do not think that suit will not fit I know. I've always looked somewhat plump. "

Kate has been praised in the trade press to socks again - she often skips see bare legs - and it continues to Ann with each new look to influence.

"Right now, my fashion choice for Kate Middleton," said Anne.

Anne Brit actually played in "One Day", his new indie drama opposite Jim Sturgess.

The film will open on 19 August will be published.

Hit "The Dark Knight" rose ", the theaters on May 2, 2011 - It would follow that the outfit Kate is unlikely to suffer - skintight leather - like Catwoman in new Batman movie.