Please Note our Reader

This Blog Location is Change for some Technical Reasons.If you Get More exciting Hollywood news,Check out The Active Hollywood.

Talk Show Host Joy Behar Marries Longtime Boyfriend

Joy Behar is married longtime friend Steve Janowitz, Hot Trends has confirmed.

Redheaded comic Janowitz and married in New York on Thursday.

"Married on Thursday evening, and" The View "talk show, it was on HLN," The Joy Behar Show "on September 6," said Behar Access HLN press.
His agent said Behar in a few hours.

"At the moment it is not the honeymoon," said the representative.

Behar, "Gone Fishing" to write, solve the message on Twitter came late Friday night.

Behar and Janowitz was a few years back in 1980, and regularly refers to him as his "Equal Marriage."

View HLN begin in 2009, back when it actually Behar commitment Janowitz said.

"I am married to my HLN talk show" that the New York Daily News, June 2009, the monks Club joked.

"I am what I really fear that" it always said. "This is what happens when I do, I'll do it. From the table, and then everyone knows he was. Not My Mind."

Behar aisle to discuss their decision, when finally, the "View" on the fifth season premiere of what will do so.