Please Note our Reader

This Blog Location is Change for some Technical Reasons.If you Get More exciting Hollywood news,Check out The Active Hollywood.

'Ideal woman' Lauren Goodger

The only "road Essex" "Girl Next Door" beauty properties - Brunette locks, blue eyes and medium-sized construction, such as - as the most attractive men in the United Kingdom have come out more clearly at the top of a poll on the sex.

Taken from social networking site Badoo - - According to the study of 2000 men and brown hair, blue eyes and a size 12 to 14 British actors such as women, Lauren "His co-star and fiance Mark Wright is a happy one."

Lloyd Price, he said: "I am surprised and not blonde hair and the size of the top eight list, magazines full of skinny blonde models, so that the men actually prefer to see the beautiful girl next door look.

"Mark Wright of the nation's eyes clearly a happy man."

Lauren - who got involved in Mark for the latest series of "TOWIE" Dating After 10 years, and slice off - it recently, with the curves of "satisfied" that the confession, but I do not use regularly.

He said. "I am depending on what happens, once a week or twice a week and be happy with the way I look at Task invalid to me about how I feel will never be a regular thing.

"I'm still a size 10 and I am about it all the time to talk and tired at the end of the day did not change -.. If you look at the series that you can about my weight"

This month, 24-year-old beauty ITV2 shows the results of the third season in September, before the body of a ton of "intensive" has completed a four-day boot camp.