Please Note our Reader

This Blog Location is Change for some Technical Reasons.If you Get More exciting Hollywood news,Check out The Active Hollywood.

Jane Lynch, Mark Burnett Get Ready For The Emmys

Jane Lynch helped Jimmy Fallon to the iconic Emmy last year joy "character, Sue Sylvester, but do not expect to have a large presence in the McKinley High Cheerleading Coach, as an actress at the awards show Sunday, September 18.

"I think, a little goes a long way Sue Sylvester, - Lynch to the Emmy Awards on FOX as the date on TV Critics Association summer session of Beverly Hills on Friday." There are some ideas that Sue Sylvester, but I think we'll probably leave the sport it is important consideration. "

"If there is a tendency to sue, it will be very small, because ... Sue has a long way to go, - Emmy executive producer Mark Burnett added, echoing Lynch said.

Lynch said that he was open to "something that works" When it comes to hosting the Emmy, but he may not have led the way Ricky Gervais took part in the Golden Globe recently.

"I really enjoyed Ricky Gervais, but when you hire him, this is the person you're working," he said: "I think that my sensibility and Mark, and [writer], we should be there We do not have such a snarky - robe with Ricky, but I'm a huge fan. I laughed a lot at the Golden Globes .

The plan emerged for an Emmy and "joy" he said to go to him with the star hosting the show "cocktail" of "fear of excitement, anticipation and contemptible."

"I started in theater and high-Being in that place and, in essence, harnessing the energy to be good," he said: "I think a lot of things today and say" yes "to everything. You do not  Take 2 ... I I almost enjoyed that kind of thrill-seeking cocktail. "

While Lynch hopes to keep things moving on the stage, the prize winner must have a long speech, Burnett, executive producer on the show who might have been thinking of ways to cope, even wise, he said after the jury Hot Trends.

"I do not want [to] play music, but I want to get people off the stage, so I have another idea," he said.

"Remember that the [MTV] Movie Awards, I've got people dressed like Javier Bardem [a] 'No Country Old Men' with a nail gun. I am a fat naked guy - from Borat : He ran on stage and hug people, "said Burnett. "This is not the [MTV] Movie Awards, I can not do all that is network television and an Emmy so I had to find a balance. This is a holiday event, I must find a way to do it."

So, he had advice for actors ready to perform, and, and.

"Short speech is always better, - Burnett smiled.

Burnett also plans to make other changes to the show, including the part Memoriam.

"In Memoriam  not need Bummer," he said during a panel discussion. "It's still there, but I want to see it as I stir, nothing is taken down."

Then the jury, to answer the question, Access Hollywood, Burnett said a small group of reporters that he wanted to change this around to make it more festive.

"I can tell that by how ridiculous, and I do not mean to offend," he said, referring to the "part" called Memoriam  Bummer, "" no way to see death as a holiday I think, especially when the people who died, at in fact, does not work ... In this case, the visual arts, so you can keep working. "

Awards show for a while criticizing those who came out of the stars in the  Memoriam , said Burnett does not fit Emmy this year, based on their impact as possible during their lifetime.

"There is no way to put them all into a TV show ... There's only so much time ... So, people who have left the most work, lasted longer as the 'Columbo , - he added, referring to the Peter Falk last.