Please Note our Reader

This Blog Location is Change for some Technical Reasons.If you Get More exciting Hollywood news,Check out The Active Hollywood.

‘Glee’s’ Kurt & Rachel Cast Themselves As ‘Sex And The City’ Characters

Prairie Michele believes that his teenage "joy" character, Rachel Berry as one of the "Sex and the City" Fab Four, when the Woman is back in high school.

«Rachel Charlotte York on" Sex and the City, as 30 years ago, "actress told Hot Trends on the red carpet on" Entertainment 3-D Concert "movie premiere in Los Angeles on Saturday:" What I see him.”

Chris Colfer, who is playing and stylish sassy teenager Kurt Hummel - the "joy," his character, which is probably sexy «Samantha» Jones, said Access.
"No, I think you should Carrie" - Lea chimed in.

"Carrie!." Chris guffawed. "I'd rather be Samantha!"

Beyond their «SATC» comparison, Fox Entertainment President Kevin Reilly was found at Television Critics Association last week that the show, part 3, will go "back to basics," as at least three of the final integration.

"I just want this year is amazing and I am approaching this year like I approach every year," says Lea Access on Saturday about the upcoming season. "I feel so many people are, you know, in the end, what's next and I know I'm like," Wait a minute, we have 22 episodes in the month.

"What's the future contraception, as long as I can guys, and [were] in nature, the happiest girl in the world I love you," he added.