Please Note our Reader

This Blog Location is Change for some Technical Reasons.If you Get More exciting Hollywood news,Check out The Active Hollywood.

Rebecca Black Taking Her Haters In Stride

Love her or hate her - Rebecca Black has time in his life!

Hot Trends hit the "Friday" and "My Moment" singer on the red carpet in 2011 teenager flight, in which teenagers talked about her whirlwind year.

"I was just here a few minutes and it was crazy, it's crazy!" Excellent Rebecca told Access.

"This is my first award show," he continued. "I'm still the same person ... I'm kind of living my dream right now. It's really cool."
Perception of YouTube, recently released their second single, "My time," he said getting a good bad.

"Every person has contempt, I donate all his organs to needy children, and I still have haters," she said of her detractors. "This is something that I think that comes with all the attention, so I'll just have to deal with it."

Someone stable in the team Rebecca Perry, who seemed to Rebecca on Friday in Los Angeles singer to stop it "California Dreams" world tour. Katie Rebecca joined on stage for the performance of "Friday".

"Thank you so much Rebecca. This was our moment. Rebecca, we love you!" Kathy exclaimed as young stars take the stage as the crowd welcomed.